[Android-tools-devel] be a mentor for Android SDK/Tools in GSoC/Outreachy

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 08:23:09 UTC 2016

Cool, this year again! Lets take the opportunity to add more members
to our team. Currently there are too many tasks to finish.

I am also drafting a proposal for this GSoC project. But if there are
too many good candidates, I can surely turn myself into another
co-mentor. I can mentor on both Java part and C/C++ part. But first
let me read something on how to be a GSoC mentor... :)

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan