[Android-tools-devel] Review of icu4j-4.2

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 16:41:28 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your detailed review! Are we not supposed to discuss this
in Java Team's list?

I was simply making the least changes to this package since this is a clone.

* jh_installjavadoc is indeed useless because it's not producing a
javadoc package.
* I think unzip is unnecessary since it is used to generate upstream
tarball but not for building.
* I didn't spend too much time on debian/copyright and I'll improve it someday.

And I was aware that you have made some changes to it and uploaded it.
But it was rejected...

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan