[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux/6.0.1+r16-2

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:53:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have prepared an update for src:android-platform-external-libselinux.
The changelog is:

  * Install libraries to DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH path
  * Update Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no change)
  * d/rules: export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all

This is the second step of the process of adding multi-arch support to
AOSP libraries, since we have observed malfunctions in some tools of
Android SDK in 64-bit version, e.g. dmtracedump and likely aapt.

You can view this package on
<https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/android-platform-external-libselinux.git>.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan