[Android-tools-devel] Documenting the android build process for tools relevant to us.

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:39:12 UTC 2016

How about a separate package which provides just framework-res.apk?
The android.jar work is currently in the process of being redone, if I can
call it that, and also it might be better in general to have a separate
package.

I was thinking of creating 'android-frameworks-res', provided by
'src:android-platform-frameworks-base'
Both apktool and libandroid-23-java could depend on it.