[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-system-extras/6.0.1+r16-2

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:29:33 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have prepared an update for src:android-platform-system-extras.
Following are the changelog:

  * d/control:
    - Standards-Version => 3.9.8
    - Maintainer: Unify to "Android Tools Maintainers"
  * Add multiarch android directory to RPATH (Closes: #826642)
  * Install the libraries to multiarch path
  * d/rules: Move some global compiler flags to here
  * Override binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath

The highlight of this update is that it fixes the FTBFS bug #826642
introduced by android-platform-external-libselinux moving its
libraries to multiarch directory. I fix the bug by adding the
multiarch path to the RPATH and the search locations of gcc. After all
Android libraries are moved to multiarch directory, the non-multiarch
path will be removed from RPATH.

You can view this package on
<https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/android-platform-system-extras.git>.

Regards,