[Android-tools-devel] Code Review

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 13:46:24 UTC 2016

Hi Chirayu,

It is nice to enable code review for Debian packaging. But there are
one thing we need to be wary of:

The debian/changelog file is IMO the most likely place to cause a
merge conflict. If one's changes are going through a code review, we
can avoid touching debian/changelog and update it after the changes
are pushed to the master repo.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan