[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-libcore/6.0.1+r16-1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:13:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

The name of "src:android" is too general. Since this repo contains
mostly files of android-platform-frameworks-base, we can simply reuse
this source package. Actually there was an src:sndroid-platform-system
[1] which consisted of android-platform-system-core and
android-platform-system-extras, but we later use staged builds to
resolve the circular dependency between them and we split them up.
src:android-platform-frameworks-compile [2] is also a combination of
multiple upstream sources, but I am also thinking about splitting them
up.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/android-platform-system.git