[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-libcore/6.0.1+r16-1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:31:46 UTC 2016

Hi Chirayu,

We can refer to the way how src:android-platform-system generate the
merged upstream tarball. And I don't think we need git submodule or
repo, because Git is only used to manage the history of our debian/
files, not the upstream files. We don't really need so much
complicated mechanism...

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

--