[Android-tools-devel] package: android support m2 repository installer

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 08:55:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I propose to set version "33+1" like src:android-sdk-meta and GNOME's meta
packages. "33.1" implies that the upstream is version 33.1.

And I am wondering that why this package is not named
google-android-support-m2repository-installer if it contains only the
Support Library? The current name is quite generic.

Also, the Support Library can be built from source provided that the Gradle
Plugin is polished. I'm just curious how well maven-repo-helper can work
with AAR instead of WAR or JAR.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> 於 2016年7月4日 星期一寫道:

> Mouaad Aallam:
> >>
> >> I committed a couple of minor fixes and uploaded this to ftp-masters.
> >> Now it just needs to pass the NEW queue, and it'll be in Debian!  We can
> >> upload another version of the package with any updates you do.
> >>
> >> .hc
> >

> > Great ! Thanks :)
> > Quick quastion, new commits should be under new changelong ? or same one
> ?
> >

> The debian/changelog is where the package version is set.  So each
> section of the changelog represents what changes are included in a given
> package version.  Once a version is uploaded, then its time for a new
> version in debian/changelog.  For this, I think we can just use 33.1,
> 33.2, etc.
>
> .hc

/*
* 殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan
* 一生只向真理與妻子低頭
* Undergraduate student in National Taichung University of Education
* LinkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/seamlik>
* Blog: <http://seamlik.logdown.com>
*/