[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-doclava/6.0.1+r55-1 [ITP]

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Fri Aug 12 22:45:16 UTC 2016

On 12.08.2016 14:57, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> Looks good to me.  apo, do you want to review this, or shall I upload it?

I have already suggested to Kai-Chung to ask you for further sponsorship
of android-* packages. I think it doesn't make much sense to review
something, if another DD ignores the review of a fellow DD and uploads
anyway. Until we have sorted this issue out, it is best for the students
to coordinate Android-only packages with you.

I'm AFK this weekend and won't be able to follow this thread until
Sunday evening.

Regards,

Markus