[Android-tools-devel] Fwd: google-android-platform-* packages WAS: android-platform-libcore/6.0.1+r16-1

Mouaad Aallam mouaad at aallam.com
Wed Aug 17 01:14:54 UTC 2016

> Wow, its looking very good!  Full color status even!
>
> .hc

Thank you ! :D

I fixed any left bugs and push all changes to
google-android-platform-installers[1].

I've created a 2nd git which contains installers for both platforms and NDK
(and I guess can have more ! :D) google-android-installers[2]

Now, what is the next step ? push google-android-platform-installers
to Alioth and
upload the packages to unstable, or push google-android-installers instead and
add other packages to it and see how to handle the existing alioth repos
(NDK, build-tools..so on) then upload ?

PS: of course I tested all this (debuild -us -uc and lintian -EvIL
+pedantic), installed
and purged most of them and it should be no problem (automatizing
installing/removing
tests later should be a good idea !)

[1]: https://github.com/Aallam/debian_google-android-platform-installers
[2]: https://github.com/Aallam/debian_google-android-installers