[Android-tools-devel] google-android-*-installer updates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 23 14:52:28 UTC 2016

Mouaad Aallam:

>> Doing Next:
>> * google-android-studio-installer
>>

> Hello,
>
> I created a first attempt for google-android-studio-installer[1]
> I looking to automatize the update procedure for this one too
> (which doesn't look simpler as for previous ones, I can't find
> a good XML resource for it).
> After that, I will add it to google-android-installers[2]
>
> [1]: https://github.com/Aallam/debian_google-android-installers
> [2]: https://github.com/Aallam/debian_google-android-studio-installer

I think the google-android-installers source package should be things
that are included in repository-12.xml only, not things outside of that.
 So I think it makes sense to keep google-android-studio-installer a
separate source package, unless Android Studio gets added to
repostory-13.xml or whatever.

.hc