[Android-tools-devel] Fwd: google-android-*-installer updates

Mouaad Aallam mouaad at aallam.com
Wed Aug 24 23:33:43 UTC 2016

(forgot to cc)

*Mouaad Aallam*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mouaad Aallam <mouaad at aallam.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Android-tools-devel] google-android-*-installer updates
To: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>

Hello,

> I think the google-android-installers source package should be things
> that are included in repository-12.xml only, not things outside of that.
>  So I think it makes sense to keep google-android-studio-installer a
> separate source package, unless Android Studio gets added to
> repostory-13.xml or whatever.
>
> .hc

Yes, and as we discussed in IRC, I will add build-tools to the package,
and the package/script should be complete !

Meanwhile, I added the icon copyright to d/copyright file for
google-android-studio-installer[1].

[1]: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/google-
android-studio-installer.git/

Regards,