[Android-tools-devel] Update of android-platform-tools-base

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:52:48 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

The documentation files I installed in these packages are Android
project templates that are located in ${ANDROID_HOME}/tools/templates.

Yes I forgot the policy issue you mentioned to me previously. I think
installing the templates into
</usr/share/libgradle-android-plugin-java/templates> and the symlink
into </usr/lib/android-sdk/tools> would be a nice idea.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan