[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-tools-swt/2.0.0-1 [ITP]

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Mon Oct 10 12:03:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

On 10.10.2016 11:31, 殷啟聰 wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Looks like groovy_2.4.7-3 solved the RC bug and it's working again now.
>
> Cheers,
> Kai-Chung Yan

I have uploaded android-platform-tools-swt. Thanks for the new package!
Two remarks:

You have to quote the full EPL license verbatim in debian/copyright
because it is not one of the common licenses. I think this is typical
Debian makework at the moment but it can't be helped. Just quoting a
part of it is a reason to reject your package. I have fixed this for you.

I think you could also simplify one of your patches slightly, if you
used gradle-debian-helper to rewrite the Maven coordinates. But as long
as it works, it is mostly a matter of preference.

Regards,

Markus