[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-tools-swt/2.0.0-1 [ITP]

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:19:34 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your upload!

I got confused, if EPL is not a "common license", why is it in
/usr/share/common-licenses?

Besides, did you mean I can use a `maven.rules` to substitute the
build dependencies in the Gradle scripts? I thought about this
approach but I was not sure if it works on a ProjectDependency like
`compile project(':base:common')`. And clearly `maven.rules` won't
work on filepath dependencies like
`files('/usr/share/java/jfreechart-swt.jar')`.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan