[Android-tools-devel] Review for android-framework-23

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Tue Oct 11 13:43:41 UTC 2016

On 11.10.2016 11:12, 殷啟聰 wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> I now fixed the build failure and add more license entries to
> d/copyright. However I never noticed any encoding errors either with
> debuild or pbuilder. Perhaps Chirayu's modification fixed it?
>
> Markus, could you review it again? Thank you!

Thanks for the update. The package builds fine now.

Did you see these warnings?

android-platform-23: executable-not-elf-or-script

I think removing the executable bit in debian/rules would be the best
way. I don't know why dh_fixperms is unable to fix that.

Rest looks good to me although the package description is a bit sparse.

Cheers,

Markus