[Android-tools-devel] Review for android-framework-23

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:13:40 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the review. I did the removal of execution permission in
d/rules but looks like I missed some of the files. I now fixed it. I
also improved the package description, and renamed the package
`android-platform-23` to `android-sdk-platform-23` in order to be
consistent with other android-sdk meta packages.

According to the manpage, dh_fixperms seems to only process the files
in certain locations like `/usr/share/doc`. But it may makes sense to
also remove the execution permissions from files in `/usr/share`, but
there may be exceptions that I never thought of.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan