[Android-tools-devel] updates to src:android-tools

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Dec 21 21:10:44 UTC 2016

Hey Fathi,

Looks like you did some good work on the android-tools source package!
Can you update that package's git repo?  Join the android-tools team on
alioth if you need commit access.

And for the record, we intent to provide all the packages in
src:android-tools via the new source packages.  adbd is the only one
that we might not get too since its not normally part of the Android
SDK.  But we'd be happy to integrate patches into the new source
packages to support building adbd.

.hc