[Android-tools-devel] Contribution to Android SDK tools for debian

Akshay Kumar akshayiitg1996 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:12:52 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam.

I am a bachelor student at Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT
Guwahati) and proficient in JAVA and C++. I have done project oriented
online courses in JAVA through coursera.

Apart from being a long time user of debian based operating system, I wish
to contribute to the organization. I got interested in the same while going
through the GSOC 2016 project on Android SDK Tools for Debian.
<https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/archive/2016/projects/5147973570789376/>

I think the project requirements in terms of experiences matches to large
extent to mine.

Could you please help me in how to go about the project and start
contributing.

Please revert back.

Regards
Akshay Kumar