[Android-tools-devel] Contribution to Android SDK tools for debian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jan 19 12:46:06 UTC 2017

Hey Akshay,

Thanks for your interest!  There are many ways to join in the Android
Tools group.  I think the easiest way to start is to try testing the
packages.  In a Debian/stretch install/chroot/VM/container, run `apt
install android-sdk` and then try to build and app.

Then there are many packaging tasks to do, here are a couple ordered
from small to large:

* new package for https://github.com/google/auto
* new package for org.jacoco:org.jacoco.report
* finish android-platform-tools-base 2.2.2 update

.hc

Akshay Kumar: