[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-debian-helper/0.1 [ITP]

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Mar 1 08:53:44 UTC 2017

This is great!  How do you see this being used?  As a Recommends: for
android-sdk?  Or something else?  I ask because I think that will affect
the naming.  android-debian-helper sounds like all the packaging
helpers, like gradle/maven/ant/etc.  This would not be for packaging at
all, but for people to build Android apps.

.hc

殷啟聰: