[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-debian-helper/0.1 [ITP]

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:57:30 UTC 2017

Even if Google's SDK is being used, the helper still works, so I put a
Suggests to android-sdk. I also updated README.md with a Gradle usage.
People just set ANDROID_HOME to `/usr/lib/android-sdk` and run `gradle
-I /usr/share/android-debian-helper/init.gradle assembleRelease`.
Unfortunately Lint always fails at the time.

I think the naming won't be a big deal, since there won't actually be
a debhelper plugin for Android apps anyway. Besides, imagine in a
likely future where Debian has native support of running Android apps,
this helper will exactly be used.

This helper will also be used when building the Support Library and
Data Binding Library as Debian packages.