[Android-tools-devel] Attention Please

ggumel2 at aol.fr ggumel2 at aol.fr
Wed Jan 10 10:14:08 UTC 2018

Attention Please,

My name is Mr.George Gumel, I am a banker. Although it may be true that we have not met each other in person, but I strongly believe that without trust there can be friendship and triumph in any business. I have obtained possession of the fund of a deceased customer for whom I was working as a personal financial adviser, which is the main reason why I only know about the fund or the secrets surrounding it. But before I disclose the full details to you, I would like to know more about your interest and willingness to assist me by reverting back to me with your :

Personal Email ID..........
Personal Phone #..............  For further confidential details about the said fund.
Please reply through my email (gumel.george2017 at yandex.com)

Best regards,

Mr.George Gumel.