[Android-tools-devel] NDK support for Debian

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlikok at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 15:34:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thanks for trying our packages, looks like the toolchain is promising.

Unfortunately, we currently do not have any plan to support the NDK, as it requires lots of investigations. But we do prepare a non-free NDK downloader package [1].

[1]: https://packages.debian.org/sid/google-android-ndk-installer

LM 於 2018年03月09日 星期五 04:54 上午 寫道: