[Android-tools-devel] NDK support for Debian

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:54:48 UTC 2018

I'm using the NDK, a standalone toolchain and a custom build system to
build apps using C/C++ on Android.  Just tried building an application
on Debian Stretch.  Seems to be working when I installed and tested
the package with Android-X86 using VirtualBox.  Was able to download
most of what I needed from the Debian packages, but the NDK was
missing and the only way to get that was to download from Google.  Are
there any plans to package the NDK for Debian?

Thanks.