[Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Aug 15 08:34:29 BST 2019

Android Studio, IntelliJ, and NetBeans are all massive software project
written in a way that makes them really hard to package.  Even still,
the only thing keeping them out of Debian is someone needs to do the
work.  The Debian Android Tools Team welcomes contributions!

.hc

Fluff Rabbit via Android-tools-devel: