[Android-tools-devel] Android 10 and whole bunch of questions -

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 23:54:16 BST 2020

Dear Raman and Hans,

I forgot to say please CC me as well. So please do CC me so I can answer back.

Thank you for your answers. Let me first attack the non-member
posting/spam. In lists.debian.org we have something called mark spam
so you could vote for an email which says spam. After it gets few
votes it either gets deleted or a mod looks at it and deletes it. Also
IIRC, the rules/filters for spam are therein so that spam is less. If
we could have either of the solutions or both the solutions . I know
that the problem in itself is hard and the problem can be understood
by this discussion [1] .

It took me quite some time to figure out why I was not getting correct
disk space requirements. It seems that there are two places where
android studio puts the files.

one is say below /home/shirish/android-studio/ and the other is
/home/shirish/Android/Sdk . This other path is not mentioned at all at
https://wiki.debian.org/AndroidStudio

As far as having a contrib package is concerned it's an interesting
idea although whether it will just be a hook to wget the image and do
checksumming or something more would be interesting to know.

 I am also a little confused about the role played by
google-android-platform-x-installer . I am not sure how the numbering
is being used here. The latest it has is
google-android-platform-24-installer, is that based on the API number
(26 I believe is the number) or something else altogether ?

Lastly, does anybody know how to install google play store in the
emulator ? I have been unable to find how to do that. I did install
Google Play services but unable to find google play store.

Looking forward to answers and discussion.

1. http://mailman.9.n7.nabble.com/Mailman-Spam-Filters-td45971.html

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल

E493 D466 6D67 59F5 1FD0 930F 870E 9A5B 5869 609C