[Android-tools-devel] armel and mipsel plans

Roger Shimizu rosh at debian.org
Fri Jan 8 17:40:40 GMT 2021

Dear Hans,

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 5:59 PM Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> Hey Roger and all,
>
> I think we did it!  Could we hold off on uploading new
> android-platform-* packages for 5 days to get these ones into testing?
> That will make fixing any further issues easier to fix.

Yes, I think android-platform-system-core is OK now.
It doesn't depend on android-platform-art, and will migrate to testing
after 2 days, since autopkgtest is passed.

For android-platform-art, I think it still breaks at autopkgtest, if
you already fix it, you can upload now.
If some other packages depend on it, they cannot migrate to testing
either. So I think you can upload now.

Sorry I broke something recently. I'll be more careful.

Cheers,
--
Roger Shimizu, GMT +9 Tokyo
PGP/GPG: 4096R/6C6ACD6417B3ACB1