[Android-tools-devel] Android Tools and GNU/Hurd

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 18 10:47:04 GMT 2021

Hey Roger,

If you want to understand the complexity that I'm talking about, update the
package suite to the latest upstream version (e.g. something like 11.0.0+r10).
This complexity is largely due to upstream's build system requiring lots of
non-free binaries, aka "prebuilts".  They also make large changes to the build
system with every major release.

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: