[Android-tools-devel] Sixth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 19:38:11 GMT 2021

Hello, Teams!

I hope everyone is doing well.

The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the doorstep. Hence,
the time for the meet \0/
More precisely, the sixth monthly meeting is scheduled for March 25, 14:00
UTC (Thursday).

Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be joining
us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas involving dealing with
Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to have people from the
debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some of the issues).

And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread.

Those who are joining us for the first time, join #debian-android-tools on
OFTC. In case of
any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D

Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)

Thanks and regards
Samyak Jain
(samyak-jn[m])