[Android-tools-devel] Seventh Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 07:06:38 BST 2021

Thank you Samyak for the invitation.

I will be there, and we also have another thing to discuss, which is the
new 'android-patform-tools' package, and the accompanying
'android-build-tools' package.

Main discussion:
https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/22

Phase 1 has been completed thanks to continued contributions, for
details see: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/admin/-/issues/40

We can discuss next steps in the meeting.

Stay safe.

Regards,
Chirayu Desai

On 4/29/21 9:56 AM, Samyak Jain wrote:
> Hello all!
>
> I hope everyone is safe and doing well. (It's scary out there these days)
>
> Nevertheless, The last Thursday of this month is about to knock on the
> doorstep. Hence, the time for the meet \0/
> More precisely, the seventh monthly meeting is scheduled for April 29,
> 14:00 UTC (Thursday).
>
> Please acknowledge by replying to the same thread who all will be
> joining us for the monthly meeting. Some major agendas
> involving dealing with Gradle, kotlin, et al. (It will be great to

> have people from the #debian-java team as well, so we can discuss some
> of the issues). There has been some great progress in the field of kotlin.
>
> And, feel free to add agendas to the same thread. The meeting will be
> at #debian-android-tools on OFTC.
>
> Those who are joining us for the first time, join
> #debian-android-tools on OFTC. In case of
> any queries, please feel free to mail back or tag me on the channel. :D
>
> Hope to see you all there at the meeting. :)
>
> Thanks and regards
> Samyak Jain

Regards,
Chirayu Desai