[Android-tools-devel] Tenth Android Tools Team Monthly Meeting

Samyak Jain samyak.jn11 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 06:55:40 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope that everyone is doing well, and is safe!
As we know, today is the last Thursday for this month, so it's time
for Android-Tools meeting. More precisely, the tenth monthly meeting
is scheduled
for today, Jul 29, 15:00 UTC (Thursday).

Just for the quick heads up, there was change in meeting time last month;
NOTE: **change in time of day**: 15:00 UTC on Thursday 2021-07-29.

If you are joining us for the first time, please join us on IRC:
ircs://irc.oftc.net/debian-android-toolshttps://matrix.to/#/#_oftc_#debian-android-tools:matrix.orghttps://time.is/1500_24_June_2021_in_UTC/

This month, openjdk-8 was accepted into unstable last month, and after
a long break our Kotlin package is NEW queue! The GSoC coding period
is in progress.
Feel free to reply with anything else to add to the Agenda or to let us know
you will/will not be attending.

Hope to see you all at the meeting, hop in say hi!

Thanks and regards,

Samyak Jain