[Android-tools-devel] Bug#1145119: android-platform-system-extras: plan to nmu to fix this bug.
Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu)
paulliu at debian.org
Wed Sep 16 13:26:12 BST 2026
Hi all,
I fixed 1145119. And I plan to also fix 1057725 based on its debdiff.
I plan to do the NMU.
I change the debdiff a bit from 1057725 because I think include
/usr/share/dpkg/buildtools.mk should
be the correct way to fix that bug.
Please see the attached debdiff.
I'll start uploading this debdiff after 10 days if no one objects.
And I'll upload to delay/10 queue.
Yours,
Paul
-------------- next part --------------
diff -Nru android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/changelog android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/changelog
--- android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/changelog 2023-01-18 15:40:05.000000000 +0000
+++ android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/changelog 2026-09-16 12:38:51.000000000 +0100
@@ -1,3 +1,13 @@
+android-platform-system-extras (10.0.0+r36+ds-2.2) unstable; urgency=low
+
+ * Non-maintainer upload.
+ * debian/rules: Define HAVE_LINUX_TYPES_LE16 to fix FTBFS with
+ libsquashfuse-dev and linux/types.h (Closes: #1145119)
+ * debian/rules: Use $(PKG_CONFIG) from buildtools.mk to fix FTCBFS
+ (Closes: #1057725)
+
+ -- Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <paulliu at debian.org> Wed, 16 Sep 2026 12:38:51 +0100
+
android-platform-system-extras (10.0.0+r36+ds-2.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload.
diff -Nru android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/rules android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/rules
--- android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/rules 2023-01-18 15:39:59.000000000 +0000
+++ android-platform-system-extras-10.0.0+r36+ds/debian/rules 2026-09-16 12:33:42.000000000 +0100
@@ -1,12 +1,13 @@
#!/usr/bin/make -f
include /usr/share/dpkg/architecture.mk
+include /usr/share/dpkg/buildtools.mk
include /usr/share/dpkg/pkg-info.mk
# Security Hardening
export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all
export DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -fPIC
-export DEB_CPPFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -I/usr/include/android -DNDEBUG `pkg-config --cflags squashfuse`
+export DEB_CPPFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND = -I/usr/include/android -DNDEBUG -DHAVE_LINUX_TYPES_LE16 `$(PKG_CONFIG) --cflags squashfuse`
export OUT_DIR = debian/out
lib%.so: debian/lib%.mk
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_0x44173FA13D058888.asc
Type: application/pgp-keys
Size: 7875 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP public key
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/android-tools-devel/attachments/20260916/d8804ae2/attachment-0003.asc>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 840 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/android-tools-devel/attachments/20260916/d8804ae2/attachment-0003.sig>
More information about the Android-tools-devel
mailing list