[Android-tools-devel] Bug#1145119: android-platform-system-extras: plan to nmu to fix this bug.

Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) paulliu at debian.org
Sat Sep 26 12:10:56 BST 2026


Hi all,


I've uploaded to delay/10.


Please see https://ftp-master.debian.org/deferred.html


Yours,

Paul


On 9/16/26 1:26 PM, Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>
> I fixed 1145119. And I plan to also fix 1057725 based on its debdiff.
>
> I plan to do the NMU.
>
> I change the debdiff a bit from 1057725 because I think include 
> /usr/share/dpkg/buildtools.mk should
>
> be the correct way to fix that bug.
>
>
> Please see the attached debdiff.
>
>
> I'll start uploading this debdiff after 10 days if no one objects.
>
> And I'll upload to delay/10 queue.
>
>
> Yours,
> Paul
>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_0x44173FA13D058888.asc
Type: application/pgp-keys
Size: 7875 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP public key
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/android-tools-devel/attachments/20260926/db7af4ad/attachment-0002.asc>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 840 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
URL: <http://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/android-tools-devel/attachments/20260926/db7af4ad/attachment-0002.sig>


More information about the Android-tools-devel mailing list