[Android-tools-devel] latest changes to android-tools missing from git repo

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Sep 30 16:33:44 UTC 2014

Hey lool and gcs,

I'd like to update the android-tools package, and I've noticed that the latest
changes and tag are not included in the android-tools.git.  Could you push
them there?  Or do they only exist in the source package form?  If so, I can
check them into git.

I also want to update the package some, including more udev rules and bash
completion.  Shall we move this package to being officially maintained by the
android-tools team?  Then I'd update it directly. Or the maintainership can
stay the same.

.hc