[Android-tools-devel] Applying Android Tools as GSoC 2015 Project

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:35:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Kai-Chung Yan and I am applying for the project of packaging all
Android SDK toolchain into Debian for this year's Google Summer of Code.
According to the wiki page, my mentor will be Steiner (_hc).

Here is my proposal:
https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2015/StudentApplications/KaichungYan

My email: seamlikok at gmail.com

I am currently a first year undergraduate student of Providence University
of Taiwan. My nickname in IRC is seamlik. Could anyone give me an advice?
After checking the mail list archive I found that Steiner would be moving
and asked for a co-mentor. Is my proposal still possible to be accepted?

All the best,
Kai-Chung Yan