[Android-tools-devel] help get more paid people working Android packaging

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Mar 25 14:22:50 UTC 2015

So there is a number of qualified students who are putting together
applications to work on Android Tools in Debian, therefore we need more people
to be a Google Summer of Code (GSoC) co-mentor!

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2015/Projects#SummerOfCode2015.2FProjects.2FAndroid_tools_in_Debian.Android_tools_in_Debian

We can have more than one student working on this if I have a co-mentor.
Being a co-mentor means that you are available to answer the students
questions related to the packaging work, via email and IRC, and also help the
student figure out scheduling of the work in order to complete a useful chunk
of work within the summer time frame allotted.

I'm happy to handle all of the bureaucracy related to the GSoC program itself.
 I just need help keeping the students on track.

.hc