[Android-tools-devel] Updating SDK tools

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 6 17:16:32 UTC 2015

I'm CCing the android-tools list.

I think it makes sense to make a source package per git repo, unless Google is moving around important files between them a lot, like we saw with AndroidConfig.h.  All of the android-platform-* source packages are already organized like that. My main concern with this approach is that it might mean a lot of work in the short term.

Yeah, the git release tags are a nightmare, they are not consistent nor documented much.  I think for now, we should just go with our best guess as to what is the right tag, then we can adjust in the future.

.hc