[Android-tools-devel] Updating SDK tools

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 6 19:01:00 UTC 2015

I checked out the git repos, since these all seem to be built using gradle, we
should try to mimic the official Google setup as much as possible.  For a repo
like platform/tools/buildSrc.git I think having that as a standalone source
package will just create work, since lots of things depend on it, but it
doesn't create anything.

Has anyone found any documentation of how Google builds all this?  I imagine
it is similar to how Android ROMs are built, using multiple git repos managed
using `repo`, and built all together at once.

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: