[Android-tools-devel] Updating SDK tools

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 09:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am thinking that, so far SDK Tools (and its version number) seems to be
independent from other tools in SDK Build-tools and SDK Platform-tools, and
from <http://developer.android.com/tools/sdk/tools-notes.html> we can see
the version of other tools they require, maybe androidsdk-tools can fetch
the gradle-* tags while other android-platform-* repos can fetch android-*
tags. This makes all tools up-to-date.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

殷啟聰 <seamlikok at gmail.com> 於 2015年7月9日週四 下午5:21寫道: