[Android-tools-devel] Updating SDK tools

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:41:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

All the SDK tools are not present in platform/tools.git. Tools that are
outside
platform/tools.git are

1. mksdcard (platform/sdk/emulator/mksdcard)
2. emulator (platform/external/qemu)
3. EMMA (platform/external/emma)

There is no repo for platform/sdk/emulator/mksdcard.git but a single repo
platform/sdk.git for all sdk sources. Other thing is following lines are
quoted
in build.gradle of EMMA

"This build.gradle file is to be used with the AOSP tools gradle-based
build.
 * It is not meant as a standalone build setup."

Regarding tag, I was thinking of using gradle_1.2.0, as it is latest
version of
gradle plugin, that would build SDK tools v24.2.0.

Komal Sukhani

>>> https://android.googlesource.com/platform/tools/buildSrc.git