[Android-tools-devel] Missing dependencies of SDK tools

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jul 24 17:46:56 UTC 2015

The idea is to start out by disabling anything that isn't absolutely required.
 That makes it quicker to achieve a working package.  Then the other things
can be added after that.  I try to take this approach with all software
projects I work on. It is so difficult to accurately estimate how long
software projects will take, so its best to break them up into as small chunks
as possible so that at least something gets working after you run out of time
to work on it.

.hc

殷啟聰: