[Android-tools-devel] Missing dependencies of SDK tools

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:58:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am working on packaging of lombok-ast-0.2.3, which is dependency of lint
tool.
0.2.3 version is not yet been released and changes for it are available in pull
request <https://github.com/rzwitserloot/lombok.ast/pull/8>.
These changes are not even merged in lombok-ast repository. Because of this
sources might get change in future.

Will be it fine to continue with it's packaging or does it violates Debian
policy?

Komal Sukhani