[Android-tools-devel] Review of android-platform-external-libunwind

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Aug 18 17:23:33 UTC 2015

Hey seamlik,

Looks good, nice work on debian/copyright, lots of stuff there.

It looks like you removed 'armhf' support and added 'armeb' support, if I am
following debian/detect-arch.mk correctly.  'armeb' is dead.  'armhf' and
'armel' are active, as far as I know:

https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort
https://buildd.debian.org/

Also, there are some lintian warnings that should be dealt with:

* postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig - I did a lintian override to hide this
warning on other packages like in android-platform-system-core.  I included
the same one since it is the same issue.

* hardening-no-fortify-functions - Other android-lib* packages have gotten
this working, so it would be good to have them on this package too.

Since Google only supports amd64 and i386 for the Android SDK, I went ahead an
uploaded this package without the changes to the ARM names.  If you get around
to fixing the issues here, then we can upload a new package version.

.hc

殷啟聰: