[Android-tools-devel] New upstream (android-tools-5.1.1+git20150904-0.1) fixes adb not listing newer devices

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Sep 7 08:19:05 UTC 2015

Hey Scott,

To follow up on what seamlik said, we are working to build up the entire
Android SDK in a consistent and practical way, which will ultimately include
all of the parts that are included in the 'android-tools' package.  Then that
package will be removed, since the way it is structured makes it difficult to
maintain (i.e. a manual collection of bits of the Android SDK source code).

That said, if you have an update for 'android-tools' that is tested and ready
to go, I'm willing to upload it to unstable as a short term update.

All of the dependencies for the work we have been doing are included in the
android-tools team git, but they are not all yet uploaded:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools

.hc

Scott Wakeling: