[Android-tools-devel] New upstream (android-tools-5.1.1+git20150904-0.1) fixes adb not listing newer devices

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Sep 8 08:18:23 UTC 2015

Hey Scott,

(Taking this discussion on-list so others can follow and participate).

It sounds like you have a working version of the package already.  The next
step is to integrate your work with the existing work.  With Debian packages,
you can submit updates in a few forms: as a git fork, as a complete source
package of the new version, as a patch, etc.  Since the android-tools packages
are all maintained in git, a git fork is the best route here.

You should also check out Ray Kohler's work in updating to see if there is
anything useful to also include:

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: