[Android-tools-devel] getting the gradle-android plugin packaged

Komal Sukhani komaldsukhani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 14:05:27 UTC 2015

Yes Hans these packages were the blocker. I had started with packaging of
lombok v0.8.4
but it needs org.eclipse.core.runtime.jar which is not generated by eclipse
package. So first
eclipse package need to be updated.

Because of campus recruitment and university project I couldn't give time
to these packages
post GSOC period. As packages are not complete I have not uploaded my work
on Alioth rather
they are available on my github account.

1. lombok.patcher <https://github.com/komalsukhani/deb-lombok.patcher>
2. lombok.ast <https://github.com/komalsukhani/deb-lombok.ast>

Komal Sukhani