[Aptitude-devel] How to commit to the Mercurial repository?

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Mon Apr 7 16:10:50 UTC 2008

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel at users.sf.net):

> I tried to test my write permissions (thanks) by committing the current
> gl.po translation but failed with "ssl required". Since Daniel asked for

Great news, Jens (I don't doubt you'll find your way to commit).

So, just to confirm, I leave you the initiative for the Galician
translation.

Daniel, would there be a way for commits to the repository to be
logged by mail to this list ?

The more people are committing, the more we might need this to avoid
collisions (for instance, Jens and I could establish the practice of
one of us being the "main" committer fo l10n and the other being a
backup. So the backup needs to know what's been already committed.