[Aptitude-devel] Last call for aptitude lenny translations

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Fri Aug 1 05:12:41 UTC 2008

  I'd like to get a final build of aptitude together for lenny soon.
The main reason for putting together this release is bug #483459, which
is trivial to fix and seems really annoying for Polish people.  While
I'm at it, I think I could convince the release team to allow in other
translation updates if we have anything pending.  Please let me know if
there's anything left to take care of on that front that should be
folded into a .9 release.  If we're all set, I'd like to cut the new
release some time this weekend.

    Thanks,